check out my sister's blog! [:

http://www.aneforonagape.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Weird Dream.

Last night I had another weird dream. This one was more thrilling than the first one, though. I was really scared in this one! D: Okay so it was Me, Kelsie, Livvy, and Ashley and we were all in this saloon-type shop. Evidentely my mom had bought Livvy and Ashley something matching, so Kelsie and I were looking for something for us. Kelsie and I were looking around and then I heard my mom say, "Sallie! Look over there! I'll buy you as many as you want of those!" and I looked and it was a BIG drawer of "Silly Bandz" (the animal shaped bracelets) so Kelsie and I were picking out those that we wanted when we heard the door bust open and we were accused of stealing! They held us captive in this old saloon warehouse and it was really scary! D: After they had kept us held captive for about 2 days, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment